About Queen of Salmakis Gulet
The Queen of Salmakis gulet, a contemporary and opulent wooden ship completed in 2019, measures 40 meters in width and 8.50 meters in height when fully rigged.
Eight accommodations total, comprising two master suites, four double rooms, and two triple cabins. Six crew members are on hand. She offers our guests first-rate service.
Cabins on the Queen of Salmakis boat are elegant and cozy. In contrast to other gulet designs, the cabin design uses a combination of half-wood and half-sybaria suede; all bathrooms are built to the same size.
The crew cabins and crew living areas are distinct from the guest rooms and living areas on the gulet Queen of Salamakis for the comfort and convenience of our guests.
You may experience the best Anatolian Turkish cuisine while dining on gourmet dishes prepared by her chef on a boat.
Offering distinctive flavours is inevitable. Discovering new cuisines can definitely make your holiday a little more enjoyable.
There is a fully functional kitchen, dining places both inside and outside, resting areas, and an American bar. There are unique sunbathing mats provided for each visitor.
You will experience the splendor of the distinct natural world, the hues of various landscapes along different routes, and the elegance and comfort that enhance the tranquility of the blue and green while you are on vacation.
Master Cabins: 2
Double Cabins: 4
Triple Cabins: 2
Jet ski: Available onboard
Water Toys: fuel is extra
8 Cabin Boat Turkey
Amateur Fishing Equipment
Boats with 2 master cabin
DVD Player in Cabins
TV in Cabins
• Yacht insurance
• Cruising up to 3-4 hours per day
• Cooking gas
• Use of air conditioners
• Turkish transit log, mooring expenses, harbour taxes in Turkish Waters
• Accommodation on Board (days agreed on)
• Daily cabin and bathroom cleaning
• Bed linen and towels and Yacht Laundry only
• Use of equipment on board
• Crew services
• Meals, all kind of drinks
• Afternoon tea break
• Welcome drinks
• Tender fuel for water toys that require it
• Greek island harbour and related fees. Customs fees.
• Private marina fees. Gulets normally do not dock in private marinas unless requested by guests
• Alcohol beverages
• Land excursions
• Insurance does not cover your own personal travel and cancellation insurance.
• Crew Gratuity
• Airport/Hotel transfers