About La Liberta Gulet
La Liberta Gulet is one of the newest luxury Gulets for a yacht charter market in Turkey and Greek Islands. Gulet La Liberta is specially designed to offer a relaxing and entertaining atmosphere to exclusive guests, thereby adding to the pleasure of their yacht vacation.
La Liberta Gulet is a high-quality Gulet, 24 meters in length, built in 2023. There are modern and spacious cabins, specially designed with a hall and deck. She accommodates 12 guests in 2 Master, 3 Double, 1 Triple Cabins, each has a private shower and toilet. All yachts, including cabins, are air-conditioned.
There is a fully equipped kitchen, an indoor and outdoor dining area, and an air-conditioned lounge. There is a TV, DVD and music system in the saloon. There is also a large sun deck with enough sunbathing mats for all.
La Liberta Gulet not only offers a high-quality layout and furnishings but also offers luxury service with a highly professional 5 crew including an experienced. That crew consists of the captain, chef, deckhand as well as service personnel. They have accommodation separate from the passengers. The crew is committed to all your needs such as organizing daily activities in the boat, cleaning, general service, meals and drinks, and security. Safety and comfort of our guests is an absolute priority and the crew has been trained to ensure that.
Master Cabins: 2
Double Cabins: 3
Twin Cabins: 1
6 Cabin Boat Turkey
Amateur Fishing Equipment
Boats with 2 master cabins
DVD Player in Cabins
Seabob free up to 3 hours a day
TV in Cabins
• Yacht insurance
• Cruising up to 3-4 hours per day
• Cooking gas
• Use of air conditioners
• Turkish transit log, mooring expenses, harbour taxes in Turkish Waters
• Accommodation on Board (days agreed on)
• Daily cabin and bathroom cleaning
• Bed linen and towels and Yacht Laundry only
• Use of equipment on board
• Crew services
• Meals, all kind of drinks
• Afternoon tea break
• Welcome drinks
• Tender fuel for water toys that require it
• Greek island harbour and related fees. Customs fees.
• Private marina fees. Gulets normally do not dock in private marinas unless requested by guests
• Alcohol beverages
• Land excursions
• Insurance does not cover your own personal travel and cancellation insurance.
• Crew Gratuity
• Airport/Hotel transfers