About Efe Burak Gulet
Efe burak gulet, a 29-meter-long, six-cabin wooden yacht, can accommodate up to 12 guests and is a popular choice for blue cruise holidays in the Mediterranean and Aegean Sea, thanks to its 3 skilled crew members. Our yacht’s staterooms are equipped with split air conditioning, a wc, a shower cabin, a wardrobe, and a hair dryer.
All of our guests have their own sunbathing mats, front and back cushioned rest spaces, seats, tables, service sets, safety equipment, glasses, and pallets.
Crew have their own sleeping and living quarters aboard our gulet.
A fully equipped kitchen, bar, ice machine, deep freezer, refrigerator, music player, and LCD TV are all available on our yacht.
You can feel yourself in the Greek islands of Rhodes, Kos, Simi, Tlos, in the magnificent blue waters of the Aegean, Bodrum, Gökova, Bozburun, Marmaris, and the uniqueness of the Mediterranean with the navigation devices on our boat; radio, radar, gps, ais transponder, life ring, life jacket, life raft, and zodiak inflatable boat. The historical bays of Fethiye, Gocek, 12 Islands, Oludeniz, Butterfly Valley, Kalkan, Kas, Kekova, Olympos, and Antalya areas will make you feel protected. With its three sails, our boat will provide you with an extraordinary blue trip, allowing our sailing fans to enjoy the thrill of sailing.
Master Cabin: 2
Double Cabin: 2
Triple Cabin: 2
6 Cabin Boat Turkey
Air Conditioning 8 hours/Day
Amateur Fishing Equipment
CD/DVD Player in saloon
Music System in saloon
• Yacht insurance
• Cruising up to 3-4 hours per day
• Cooking gas
• Use of air conditioners
• Turkish transit log, mooring expenses, harbour taxes in Turkish Waters
• Accommodation on Board (days agreed on)
• Daily cabin and bathroom cleaning
• Bed linen and towels and Yacht Laundry only
• Use of equipment on board
• Crew services
• Meals, all kind of drinks
• Afternoon tea break
• Welcome drinks
• Tender fuel for water toys that require it
• Greek island harbour and related fees. Customs fees.
• Private marina fees. Gulets normally do not dock in private marinas unless requested by guests
• Alcohol beverages
• Land excursions
• Insurance does not cover your own personal travel and cancellation insurance.
• Crew Gratuity
• Airport/Hotel transfers