About Bodrum Queen Gulet
For admirers of traditional gulets, the Bodrum Queen gulet is ready to serve you with its six luxurious cabins. 12 people can stay on our yacht with a round back deck. She was constructed in 1999, but both the inside and outside underwent extensive renovations in 2020.
She produces profitable trips with her current cutting-edge design and qualified crew.
6 luxurious staterooms and the 27-meter-long Bodrum Queen are also available for rental at reasonable prices.
Their cabins come complete with amenities like a toilet, shower, shower cabin, home-style air conditioner, and a hair dryer. For visitors, the air conditioning is running for 8 to 10 hours every day.
The crew quarters are situated apart from the guest quarters.
With our chef, who prepares regional cuisine expertly, you can obtain great dining service.
Master Cabins: 2
Double Cabins: 2
Twin Cabins: 2
6 Cabin Boat Turkey
Amateur Fishing Equipment
Boats with 2 master cabins
DVD Player in Cabins
TV in Cabins
• Yacht insurance
• Cruising up to 3-4 hours per day
• Cooking gas
• Use of air conditioners
• Turkish transit log, mooring expenses, harbour taxes in Turkish Waters
• Accommodation on Board (days agreed on)
• Daily cabin and bathroom cleaning
• Bed linen and towels and Yacht Laundry only
• Use of equipment on board
• Crew services
• Meals, all kind of drinks
• Afternoon tea break
• Welcome drinks
• Tender fuel for water toys that require it
• Greek island harbour and related fees. Customs fees.
• Private marina fees. Gulets normally do not dock in private marinas unless requested by guests
• Alcohol beverages
• Land excursions
• Insurance does not cover your own personal travel and cancellation insurance.
• Crew Gratuity
• Airport/Hotel transfers