About White Goose Gulet
The White Goose gulet is a charming, boutique-style Turkish wooden boat available for hire that offers its guests a highly opulent and unwinding vacation. This gulet, which was constructed in 2011 using high-quality mahogany and teak wood, provides spacious living areas and top-notch service to its visitors. It is 6.6 meters wide and 23 meters long.
She has 3 cabins that can hold a total of 6 passengers: a double cabin, a VIP cabin, and a twin cabin. Every cabin has air conditioning and wifi. There is a single dining table and seating areas in the back and front of the gulet. All visitors are welcome to unwind and take in the sun on the six furnished couches.
Master Cabins: 1
Double Cabins: 1
Twin Cabins: 1
3 Cabin Boat Turkey
Amateur Fishing Equipment
Boats with 1 master cabin
DVD Player in Cabins
TV in Cabins
• Yacht insurance
• Cruising up to 3-4 hours per day
• Cooking gas
• Use of air conditioners
• Turkish transit log, mooring expenses, harbour taxes in Turkish Waters
• Accommodation on Board (days agreed on)
• Daily cabin and bathroom cleaning
• Bed linen and towels and Yacht Laundry only
• Use of equipment on board
• Crew services
• Meals, all kind of drinks
• Afternoon tea break
• Welcome drinks
• Tender fuel for water toys that require it
• Greek island harbour and related fees. Customs fees.
• Private marina fees. Gulets normally do not dock in private marinas unless requested by guests
• Alcohol beverages
• Land excursions
• Insurance does not cover your own personal travel and cancellation insurance.
• Crew Gratuity
• Airport/Hotel transfers