About Vesta 1 Sevil Gulet
Large parties will find the Vesta 1 Sevil gulet to be very delightful, entertaining, and comfortable. She gives her visitors an exciting blue cruise vacation with her knowledgeable crew in the stunning Aegean bays. She has 4 double rooms and 4 twin cabins, accommodating a total of 16 passengers.
With the spacious seating area and main dining table in the aft deck area, you may sample distinctive Turkish cuisine.
There are sun loungers and a seating space on the foredeck where you may observe the sunset. While enjoying the breathtaking panoramic view from the spacious upper deck, you may relax in the jacuzzi with a drink, read a book, or practice yoga with your group.
With a gulet that you won’t be able to get enough of, we want you to experience the irresistible flavor of quiet coves.
Additionally, you have access to a wide range of water sports choices with the Vesta 1 Sevil gulet. With water ski, paddle board, wakeboard, canoe, snorkel, mask, fins, and ringo, you’re in for a relaxing vacation on the boat.
For those who enjoy vintage gulets, the Vesta 1 Sevil boat offers a chance to view traditional woodworking while inhaling the aroma of wood and varnish.
Contact us right away about the Vesta 1 Sevil yacht if you wish to enjoy luxury and entertainment on a budget.
Double Cabins: 4
Triple Cabins: 4
8 Cabin Boat Turkey
Amateur Fishing Equipment
DVD Player in Cabins
TV in Cabins
• Yacht insurance
• Cruising up to 3-4 hours per day
• Cooking gas
• Use of air conditioners
• Turkish transit log, mooring expenses, harbour taxes in Turkish Waters
• Accommodation on Board (days agreed on)
• Daily cabin and bathroom cleaning
• Bed linen and towels and Yacht Laundry only
• Use of equipment on board
• Crew services
• Meals, all kind of drinks
• Afternoon tea break
• Welcome drinks
• Tender fuel for water toys that require it
• Greek island harbour and related fees. Customs fees.
• Private marina fees. Gulets normally do not dock in private marinas unless requested by guests
• Alcohol beverages
• Land excursions
• Insurance does not cover your own personal travel and cancellation insurance.
• Crew Gratuity
• Airport/Hotel transfers