About Tershane 8 Gulet
One of Turkey’s largest cruise ships, Tersane Gulet, can accommodate up to 32 guests in 14 cabins. The Tersane 8 gulet, whose construction was finished in 2012 and it began offering tours, underwent extensive repair in 2019. She is the best option for large gatherings, but she also gives each guest individual attention with her chic style and plush comfort. The boat is shaped like a low deck, and the foredeck’s width grabs notice.
Particularly for yoga organizations, groups looking to have parties on a boat, vacationers looking to host wedding ceremonies, or corporate organizations, the Tersane 8 yacht is a very attractive alternative.
Up to 32 guests can be accommodated in a total of 6 double cabins, 4 twin cabins, and 4 triple cabins. Household air conditioners, first-rate materials, opulent furniture, a wc, bathroom, and shower cabin are among the amenities included in her cabins as standard.
There is a service bar, as well as the main dining tables and seating areas, on the back deck. Either inside the lounge or outside on the deck, you can eat your meals. Another option for your large gathering will be the dining tables in the living room.
Double Cabins: 6
Twin Cabins: 4
Triple Cabins: 4
14 Cabin Boat Turkey
Amateur Fishing Equipment
TV in Cabins
• Yacht insurance
• Cruising up to 3-4 hours per day
• Cooking gas
• Use of air conditioners
• Turkish transit log, mooring expenses, harbour taxes in Turkish Waters
• Accommodation on Board (days agreed on)
• Daily cabin and bathroom cleaning
• Bed linen and towels and Yacht Laundry only
• Use of equipment on board
• Crew services
• Meals, all kind of drinks
• Afternoon tea break
• Welcome drinks
• Tender fuel for water toys that require it
• Greek island harbour and related fees. Customs fees.
• Private marina fees. Gulets normally do not dock in private marinas unless requested by guests
• Alcohol beverages
• Land excursions
• Insurance does not cover your own personal travel and cancellation insurance.
• Crew Gratuity
• Airport/Hotel transfers