She is an excellent blue tour gulet for parties of one or two families. The Smyrna Gulet has been constructed with our valued guests’ comfort and convenience in mind. This lovely gulet, which was launched in 2003, is 30 meters in length and 6.60 meters in width. Smyrna Gulet which has been well received by our visitors in recent years, can accommodate up to 8 people in four distinct rooms. Two double bedrooms and two twin cabins are available to our valued guests.
With an experienced and courteous crew of four persons, it aims to fulfill our guests’ needs. With its activities, this gulet, which is quite reasonable in terms of price and performance, wants to make our guests’ blue cruise trip an amazing experience. Air conditioning and a Wi-Fi connection are available in each room. It does, however, have the required equipment for water activities and amateur fishing. She has two dining tables inside and outdoors, as well as a bar on the gulet. On the deck, there are enough couches for all our guests to sunbathe.
If you want to plan the blue cruise with your friends or family for up to 8 people and you are undecided, Smyrna Gulet is another gulet we can offer to you
Double Cabins: 2
Twin Cabins: 2
4 Cabin Boat Turkey
Amateur Fishing Equipment
DVD Player in Cabins
TV in Cabins
• Yacht insurance
• Cruising up to 3-4 hours per day
• Cooking gas
• Use of air conditioners
• Turkish transit log, mooring expenses, harbour taxes in Turkish Waters
• Accommodation on Board (days agreed on)
• Daily cabin and bathroom cleaning
• Bed linen and towels and Yacht Laundry only
• Use of equipment on board
• Crew services
• Meals, all kind of drinks
• Afternoon tea break
• Welcome drinks
• Tender fuel for water toys that require it
• Greek island harbour and related fees. Customs fees.
• Private marina fees. Gulets normally do not dock in private marinas unless requested by guests
• Alcohol beverages
• Land excursions
• Insurance does not cover your own personal travel and cancellation insurance.
• Crew Gratuity
• Airport/Hotel transfers