About Rose Mare Gulet
The Rose Mare gulet was built in 1997. With the renovation it went through in 2017, it took its current form. The boat, which has a length of 26.9 m and a width of 7.25 m, provides blue cruise service to our esteemed guests with its 4 crew.
Our yacht has 4 cabins, 1 Master Cabin, 1 Double Cabin, 2 Twin Cabins, each more stylish and comfortable than the other, with its own shower, WC and air conditioning.
There are separate living areas for the crew, a fully equipped kitchen, indoor and outdoor dining areas, and rest areas. There are enough sunbathing mats, chairs and service sets for all guests.
In order not to be disconnected from the internet life during the holiday, we have wi-fi internet service on our boat, which is valid within the borders of Turkish Waters.
For the guests who wish, water sports such as Wake Board, Banana, Water Skiing, Ringo, Water Ski, Canoe are optionally available.
Master Cabins: 1
Double Cabins: 1
Twin Cabins: 2
4 Cabin Boat Turkey
Amateur Fishing Equipment
Boats with 1 master cabin
DVD Player in Cabins
TV in Cabins
• Yacht insurance
• Cruising up to 3-4 hours per day
• Cooking gas
• Use of air conditioners
• Turkish transit log, mooring expenses, harbour taxes in Turkish Waters
• Accommodation on Board (days agreed on)
• Daily cabin and bathroom cleaning
• Bed linen and towels and Yacht Laundry only
• Use of equipment on board
• Crew services
• Meals, all kind of drinks
• Afternoon tea break
• Welcome drinks
• Tender fuel for water toys that require it
• Greek island harbour and related fees. Customs fees.
• Private marina fees. Gulets normally do not dock in private marinas unless requested by guests
• Alcohol beverages
• Land excursions
• Insurance does not cover your own personal travel and cancellation insurance.
• Crew Gratuity
• Airport/Hotel transfers