About Prenses Esila Gulet
Prenses Esila gulet has 6 magnificent and spacious cabins, all of which are built with first-rate materials both inside and out. Throughout the blue voyage cruise, 6 friendly and experienced crew members provide services.
There are 2 master cabins, 2 double cabins, and 2 triple cabins, as well as showers, air conditioning, a shower cabin, and television. The aft deck area’s main dining table, sitting area, and service bar provide luxury comfort for 12 guests. T
he flybridge area is a terrific spot to party, especially at night, and the crew will prepare delicious Turkish food for you during your vacation. In the gorgeous Turkish seas, the Prenses Esila gulet is ideal for 2- or single-family groups, yoga cruises, event groups, honeymoon vacations, weeding gulet cruises, or party parties.
The deck areas at Prenses Esila are pleasant, and there are lots of water activities to keep you entertained. With water toys such as a water ski, ringo, banana, wake board, paddle board, kayaks, snorkel, mask, and fins, you may have a one-of-a-kind experience.
This stunning 32-meter-long gulet captivates both those who see it and those who spend their vacations on it. With the cabin crew’s unique care, the blue cruise excursion becomes an amazing experience.
Master Cabins: 2
Double Cabins: 2
Triple Cabins: 2
Joker boat: 4.60 mt by 110hp o/b
6 Cabin Boat Turkey
Amateur Fishing Equipment
Boat with 2 master cabins
Wakeboard x 1
Kneeboard x 1
Paddleboard x 1
Banana for 3 pax
Kayaks x 2
Ringo x 1
• Yacht insurance
• Cruising up to 3-4 hours per day
• Cooking gas
• Use of air conditioners
• Turkish transit log, mooring expenses, harbour taxes in Turkish Waters
• Accommodation on Board (days agreed on)
• Daily cabin and bathroom cleaning
• Bed linen and towels and Yacht Laundry only
• Use of equipment on board
• Crew services
• Meals, all kind of drinks
• Afternoon tea break
• Welcome drinks
• Tender fuel for water toys that require it
• Greek island harbour and related fees. Customs fees.
• Private marina fees. Gulets normally do not dock in private marinas unless requested by guests
• Alcohol beverages
• Land excursions
• Insurance does not cover your own personal travel and cancellation insurance.
• Crew Gratuity
• Airport/Hotel transfers