About Mare Nostrum Gulet
The Mare Nostrum gulet is based in the port of Marmaris. Six opulent and large cabins feature high-quality woodwork. The Mare Nostrum gulet, which accommodates up to 12 esteemed guests, has been meticulously designed down to the smallest of details.
During the early booking period, tours on the Mare Nostrum, which has been expressly created for guests who want to experience the traditional gulet in great comfort, begin. On the Mare Nostrum boat, reservations are typically made a year in advance, making it nearly impossible to obtain a free week at the last minute.
Our boat offers high levels of visitor satisfaction and has a sizable seating area on the back deck.Located separately in the foredeck area is the galley. Along with the panoramic view, you may enjoy the jacuzzi on the foredeck area. A sizable dining table and service bar are situated on the deck of the
Mare Nostrum boat, which has a low deck and is situated between the kitchen and the lounge. If visitors desire some privacy, there are stunning sunbathing mats on the upper deck.
Send a reservation request right now for a first-rate service and luxurious blue cruise on the Mare Nostrum gulet.
Master Cabins: 5
Twin Cabins: 7
Dinghy: 3.5 mt. with 39 HP o/b
Dinghy: 6 mt. with 115 HP o/b
Jetski: 250 euros per day + fuel
6 Cabin Boat Turkey
All Inclusive Gulet
Amateur Fishing Equipment
Boats with 2 master cabins
Boats with Jacuzzi
DVD Player in Cabins
Hydro Massage Units in Bathrooms
TV in Cabins
• Yacht insurance
• Cruising up to 3-4 hours per day
• Cooking gas
• Use of air conditioners
• Turkish transit log, mooring expenses, harbour taxes in Turkish Waters
• Accommodation on Board (days agreed on)
• Daily cabin and bathroom cleaning
• Bed linen and towels and Yacht Laundry only
• Use of equipment on board
• Crew services
• Meals, all kind of drinks
• Afternoon tea break
• Welcome drinks
• Tender fuel for water toys that require it
• Greek island harbour and related fees. Customs fees.
• Private marina fees. Gulets normally do not dock in private marinas unless requested by guests
• Alcohol beverages
• Land excursions
• Insurance does not cover your own personal travel and cancellation insurance.
• Crew Gratuity
• Airport/Hotel transfers