About Koray Ege Gulet
One of the 2018-built luxury class gulets, the Koray Ege, conducts well-received tours. Koray Ege, a ship built in the Bozburun shipyards, primarily cruises the Gulf of Hisaronu.
Our yacht has 6 luxurious and magnificent cabins and is 29 meters long and 7.50 meters wide. With 2 master rooms, 2 double cabins, and 2 twin cabins, she can accommodate 12 guests. The cost-effective Koray Ege is the perfect blue cruise vessel for two to three family parties. There is a dining table with 12 seats, a service bar, and a seating area on the rear deck. Sun loungers and a seating area are on the foredeck.
For the furnishings of the boat’s inside and exterior, simple hues were preferred. Although its cabins are designed with simplicity in mind, they nonetheless come complete with a WC, shower, air conditioner, hair dryer, and a home-style toilet and shower cabin. During your vacation, the friendly and knowledgeable crew will serve you delectable Aegean cuisine. At lunch and supper, a wide variety of Turkish breakfast is served, including warm starters, main entrees, and appetizers with olive oil.
Master Cabins: 2
Double Cabins: 2
Twin Cabins: 2
6 Cabin Boat Turkey
Amateur Fishing Equipment
Boats with 2 master cabin
DVD Player in Cabins
TV in Cabins
• Yacht insurance
• Cruising up to 3-4 hours per day
• Cooking gas
• Use of air conditioners
• Turkish transit log, mooring expenses, harbour taxes in Turkish Waters
• Accommodation on Board (days agreed on)
• Daily cabin and bathroom cleaning
• Bed linen and towels and Yacht Laundry only
• Use of equipment on board
• Crew services
• Meals, all kind of drinks
• Afternoon tea break
• Welcome drinks
• Tender fuel for water toys that require it
• Greek island harbour and related fees. Customs fees.
• Private marina fees. Gulets normally do not dock in private marinas unless requested by guests
• Alcohol beverages
• Land excursions
• Insurance does not cover your own personal travel and cancellation insurance.
• Crew Gratuity
• Airport/Hotel transfers