About Kaya Guneri 3 Gulet
In terms of cost and client happiness, the Kaya Guneri 3 gulet is one of the most popular gulets. With the gulet, which is suitable for groups or crowded families, you may plan your blue voyage.
She was introduced in 2011 and is 29 meters in length and 7 meters in width. It has been thoughtfully designed for the comfort and convenience of the visitors. 8 different cabins make up this wooden gulet, which can accommodate 16 guests for an adventurous blue cruise trip. There are two different types of cabins—4 twins and 4 doubles—each with wifi and air conditioning.
On the blue cruise, a four-person cabin crew with experience and a kind demeanor will look after you while you tour the gorgeous bays.
Twin Cabins: 4
Double Cabins: 4
Amateur Fishing Equipment
DVD Player in Cabins
TV in Cabins
• Yacht insurance
• Cruising up to 3-4 hours per day
• Cooking gas
• Use of air conditioners
• Turkish transit log, mooring expenses, harbour taxes in Turkish Waters
• Accommodation on Board (days agreed on)
• Daily cabin and bathroom cleaning
• Bed linen and towels and Yacht Laundry only
• Use of equipment on board
• Crew services
• Meals, all kind of drinks
• Afternoon tea break
• Welcome drinks
• Tender fuel for water toys that require it
• Greek island harbour and related fees. Customs fees.
• Private marina fees. Gulets normally do not dock in private marinas unless requested by guests
• Alcohol beverages
• Land excursions
• Insurance does not cover your own personal travel and cancellation insurance.
• Crew Gratuity
• Airport/Hotel transfers