About Golden Joy Gulet
For small groups seeking a comfortable and reasonably priced choice for a cruise in Turkey, the Gulet Golden Joy is a terrific yacht. The public spaces and cabins on the Gusto gulet are air-conditioned.
The 4 double accommodations (one master and 3 double cabins) available to our guests each have their own bathroom. The Gulet Golden Joy provides its visitors with a sun-deck area with 8 sun loungers for sunbathing and a shaded space with a cozy table where meals are served to meet their needs.
They will provide full service, which includes arranging daily activities as well as cooking, cleaning, and servicing. A traditional wooden boat called a gulet was created in Turkey and thereafter sold all over the world.
The gulet was initially employed by Turkish fisherman as a workboat for delivering cargo as well as for fishing. It is so fascinating to consider how these vessels navigated the Aegean and Mediterranean Seas hundreds of years ago.
However, due to the size of its rooms and the fact that they were formerly furnished with all the luxuries, the gulet’s original purpose has changed to that of a tourist attraction while still retaining all the charm of its past that emanates from the woods.
The local shipwreck artisans who construct them utilize both inexpensive timbers like pine and more expensive ones like teak, iroko, and mahogany.
The crew service bar provides the perfect setting for speedy guest service. A modest table and the flybridge are located in the flybridge area.
This stunning gulet Golden Joy offers a joyful, pleasurable, and opulent gulet cruise vacation due to her extensive selection of water activities.
Master Cabins: 1
Double Cabins: 3
4 Cabin Boat Turkey
Amateur Fishing Equipment
Boats with 1 master cabin
DVD Player in Cabins
• Yacht insurance
• Cruising up to 3-4 hours per day
• Cooking gas
• Use of air conditioners
• Turkish transit log, mooring expenses, harbour taxes in Turkish Waters
• Accommodation on Board (days agreed on)
• Daily cabin and bathroom cleaning
• Bed linen and towels and Yacht Laundry only
• Use of equipment on board
• Crew services
• Meals, all kind of drinks
• Afternoon tea break
• Welcome drinks
• Tender fuel for water toys that require it
• Greek island harbour and related fees. Customs fees.
• Private marina fees. Gulets normally do not dock in private marinas unless requested by guests
• Alcohol beverages
• Land excursions
• Insurance does not cover your own personal travel and cancellation insurance.
• Crew Gratuity
• Airport/Hotel transfers