About Dolce Mare Gulet
With the Dolce Mare yacht, you can enjoy a five-star hotel experience throughout your luxury getaway in a pristine cove of the Aegean or Mediterranean. People who see this exquisite gulet, which was completed in 2011, are impressed by its extraordinarily opulent and gorgeous interior design. The yacht Dolce Mare is amazing! Let’s examine this girl’s technical qualities in more detail.
12 guests can be accommodated in comfort in this 36-meter gulet’s 6 cabins, which include 2 twin cabins, 2 master cabins, and 2 double cabins. The 6 of cabin crew, including the chef, is happy to welcome you and provide outstanding service!
There are numerous activities available on this lovely yacht as well! You may watch whatever you want from satellite channels in your rooms and in the living room thanks to individual LED TVs in each cabin and an LED TV in the common area. If a passenger wants to watch movies of the best quality while listening to music, the 5+1 theater system in every cabin incorporates a Sonos music system.
There are dishwashers and washing machines on our gulet. All of our guests’ needs for water activities can be met with full sailing equipment and Radar, GPS, AIS-A CLASS, VHF, Navtex, Shart, Epirb, Shart, SSAS, depth sounder and fish finder, fishing equipment, snorkeling, Canoe, windsurfing, Water skiing, Ringo, Wakeboard, Sea Scooter, and Jetski (optional).
Master Cabins: 2
Double Cabins: 2
Twin Cabins: 2
6 Cabin Boat Turkey
Amateur Fishing Equipment
Boats with 2 master cabins
DVD Player in Cabins
TV in Cabins
• Yacht insurance
• Cruising up to 3-4 hours per day
• Cooking gas
• Use of air conditioners
• Turkish transit log, mooring expenses, harbour taxes in Turkish Waters
• Accommodation on Board (days agreed on)
• Daily cabin and bathroom cleaning
• Bed linen and towels and Yacht Laundry only
• Use of equipment on board
• Crew services
• Meals, all kind of drinks
• Afternoon tea break
• Welcome drinks
• Tender fuel for water toys that require it
• Greek island harbour and related fees. Customs fees.
• Private marina fees. Gulets normally do not dock in private marinas unless requested by guests
• Alcohol beverages
• Land excursions
• Insurance does not cover your own personal travel and cancellation insurance.
• Crew Gratuity
• Airport/Hotel transfers