About Diva Deniz Gulet
luxury Gulet Diva Deniz, which is 29 meters long, underwent a comprehensive renovation in 2021. Up to 12 guests can stay in comfort with its 2 grand master, 2 double, and 2 twin cabins.
Every cabin has its own bathroom and shower. The bar and all of the cabins have air conditioning that runs for up to 12 hours every day. You can have peace of mind while on vacation thanks to the sun beds, sun awnings in front and behind the yacht, and a chicly built seating and dining area in the back.
To make sure that your holiday is as comfortable as possible, we offer a lot of amenities and comforts on our yacht. Inclement weather options include eating in the lounge, using the ice maker, water dispenser, and bar’s hot and cold beverage service.
She has 2 master, 2 double, and 2 twin cabins. Each cabin has a minibar. A constant state of cooling (not in a single block). One change of linen every week. Cabin, bathroom, and toilet cleaning are performed frequently throughout the tour upon request.
Toilet paper, hand towels, and bath towels are available in the restrooms of every cabin, which also has a home-style toilet and shower cabin. One time throughout the middle of the week, all towels, including beach towels, are changed. On-demand sailing enjoyment and experience…
A lifetime of calm and pleasure is guaranteed by the sun beds, canopies on the fore and aft decks, and the seating and dining commons at the back of the deck.
Master Cabins: 2
Double Cabins: 2
Twin Cabins: 2
6 Cabin Boat Turkey
Amateur Fishing Equipment
Boats with 2 master cabin
DVD Player in Cabins
TV in Cabins
• Yacht insurance
• Cruising up to 3-4 hours per day
• Cooking gas
• Use of air conditioners
• Turkish transit log, mooring expenses, harbour taxes in Turkish Waters
• Accommodation on Board (days agreed on)
• Daily cabin and bathroom cleaning
• Bed linen and towels and Yacht Laundry only
• Use of equipment on board
• Crew services
• Meals, all kind of drinks
• Afternoon tea break
• Welcome drinks
• Tender fuel for water toys that require it
• Greek island harbour and related fees. Customs fees.
• Private marina fees. Gulets normally do not dock in private marinas unless requested by guests
• Alcohol beverages
• Land excursions
• Insurance does not cover your own personal travel and cancellation insurance.
• Crew Gratuity
• Airport/Hotel transfers