About Cobra King Gulet
A luxury class wooden Turkish gulet with a high standard, the Cobra King is based in Bodrum.
The 12-passenger capacity of her one master, two double, and two twin rooms makes her the perfect vessel for multi-family and couples-only groups. All cabins come equipped with an LCD TV, a DVD player, air conditioning, and roomy marble-floored bathrooms. Thick mahogany walls that are soundproof ensure that blue cruise passengers wake up peacefully and feeling rejuvenated. The magnificent gulet Cobra King is a luxurious boat with an oak frame that is built from laminated mahogany. With her 38.60-meter length, 8-meter beam, and teak decks, she navigates the waves like a work of art. Dara Kirmizitoprak styled the inside of the space.
Offering an unforgettable blue cruise experience to its passengers on the Aegean and Mediterranean coast, the captivating Cobra King is furnished with the comfort of a floating hotel. Contact Mirya Yachting for availability to start planning your blue cruise holidays in the Mediterranean.
Master Cabins: 1
Double Cabins: 2
Twin Cabins: 2
5 Cabin Boat Turkey
Amateur Fishing Equipment
Boats with 1 master cabin
DVD Player in Cabins
TV in Cabins
• Yacht insurance
• Cruising up to 3-4 hours per day
• Cooking gas
• Use of air conditioners
• Turkish transit log, mooring expenses, harbour taxes in Turkish Waters
• Accommodation on Board (days agreed on)
• Daily cabin and bathroom cleaning
• Bed linen and towels and Yacht Laundry only
• Use of equipment on board
• Crew services
• Meals, all kind of drinks
• Afternoon tea break
• Welcome drinks
• Tender fuel for water toys that require it
• Greek island harbour and related fees. Customs fees.
• Private marina fees. Gulets normally do not dock in private marinas unless requested by guests
• Alcohol beverages
• Land excursions
• Insurance does not cover your own personal travel and cancellation insurance.
• Crew Gratuity
• Airport/Hotel transfers