About Caferoglu 7 Gulet
Caferoglu 7 gulet, which provides accommodation for up to 22 guests with its 11 cabins, is in Marmaris harbor.Large groups can cruise in style on our 39-meter yacht. The visitors’ comfort is taken into consideration when designing the two huge dining tables and the large seating area on the aft deck.
The spacious Caferoglu 7 gulet has 2 saloons. A dining table and a service bar are located in the first hall, while a small gathering of people is gathered in the second hall.
This lovely vessel, whose building was finished in the Bozburun shipyards in 2007, has a permit to travel in international seas with 22 passengers. There are 22 guest seats and sunbathing mats on the foredeck.
You can enjoy a wonderful vacation in the most stunning Aegean bays with your friends or family using this lovely wooden yacht. The same family members make up the Caferoglu 7 gulet’s crew, which is run as a family business. Our skilled staff and chef deliver wonderful traditional Turkish food as well as regional specialties. The Caferoglu 7 gulet has a total of 6 double cabins and 5 twin cabins, all of which feature a WC, shower, air conditioning, and a hair dryer.
Double Cabins: 6
Twin Cabins: 5
11 Cabin Boat Turkey
Amateur Fishing Equipment
DVD Player in Cabins
• Yacht insurance
• Cruising up to 3-4 hours per day
• Cooking gas
• Use of air conditioners
• Turkish transit log, mooring expenses, harbour taxes in Turkish Waters
• Accommodation on Board (days agreed on)
• Daily cabin and bathroom cleaning
• Bed linen and towels and Yacht Laundry only
• Use of equipment on board
• Crew services
• Meals, all kind of drinks
• Afternoon tea break
• Welcome drinks
• Tender fuel for water toys that require it
• Greek island harbour and related fees. Customs fees.
• Private marina fees. Gulets normally do not dock in private marinas unless requested by guests
• Alcohol beverages
• Land excursions
• Insurance does not cover your own personal travel and cancellation insurance.
• Crew Gratuity
• Airport/Hotel transfers