About Almeria Gulet
Gulet Almeria was built in 2015. She is 6.15 meters wide and 23 meters long. Her features 4 cabins: a master, 2 double, and a twin cabin. Each cabin contains air conditioning, a shower, and a toilet. (One small double cabin for kids)
Our gulet features a fully functional kitchen, inviting seats outside the saloon, and big living and sunbathing rooms. The crew has its own spaces for relaxing.
Our yacht is equipped with the necessary safety and navigational equipment. The Almeria Gulet can make trips to and from the Göcek port. With extra water activities on our boat, you may add some excitement to your vacation.
Master Cabin: 1
Double Cabin: 2 (One Small Cabin for Kids)
Twin Cabin: 2
4 Cabin Boat Turkey
Amateur Fishing Equipment
Boats with 1 master cabin
• Yacht insurance
• Cruising up to 3-4 hours per day
• Cooking gas
• Use of air conditioners
• Turkish transit log, mooring expenses, harbour taxes in Turkish Waters
• Accommodation on Board (days agreed on)
• Daily cabin and bathroom cleaning
• Bed linen and towels and Yacht Laundry only
• Use of equipment on board
• Crew services
• Meals, all kind of drinks
• Afternoon tea break
• Welcome drinks
• Tender fuel for water toys that require it
• Greek island harbour and related fees. Customs fees.
• Private marina fees. Gulets normally do not dock in private marinas unless requested by guests
• Alcohol beverages
• Land excursions
• Insurance does not cover your own personal travel and cancellation insurance.
• Crew Gratuity
• Airport/Hotel transfers