About Ada Deniz (Ex: Deniz Felix Balina) Gulet
Ada Deniz gulet was built in 2004. She acquired her present shape after the renovation she underwent in 2012. With her 5 crew members, the 34-meter-long boat offers a blue cruise service to our esteemed visitors.
8 cabins, 6 double rooms and 2 twin cabins, each more opulent and pleasant than the last, can be found on the Ada Deniz gulet. Each cabin has an air conditioner, a shower, and a toilet.
There are separate housing quarters for the workers, a fully functional kitchen, indoor and outdoor dining rooms, lounge areas, and an American bar.
Double Cabins: 6
Twin Cabins: 2
8 Cabin Boat Turkey
Amateur Fishing Equipment
DVD Player in Cabins
• Yacht insurance
• Cruising up to 3-4 hours per day
• Cooking gas
• Use of air conditioners
• Turkish transit log, mooring expenses, harbour taxes in Turkish Waters
• Accommodation on Board (days agreed on)
• Daily cabin and bathroom cleaning
• Bed linen and towels and Yacht Laundry only
• Use of equipment on board
• Crew services
• Meals, all kind of drinks
• Afternoon tea break
• Welcome drinks
• Tender fuel for water toys that require it
• Greek island harbour and related fees. Customs fees.
• Private marina fees. Gulets normally do not dock in private marinas unless requested by guests
• Alcohol beverages
• Land excursions
• Insurance does not cover your own personal travel and cancellation insurance.
• Crew Gratuity
• Airport/Hotel transfers